During your stay, you’ll have a friendly face by your side to take away the pressure and make your stay a pleasure!
If you choose the Onsite Assistance Option, you’ll have the freedom to really enjoy your stay alongside your guests, leading your own activity slots whilst all the rest is taken care of:
- Physically setting everything up before guests arrive and during their stay
- Help run mealtimes and refreshments
- Provide and lead a range of Orchard Air add-on activities e.g. walks, arts, crafts, music, meditation
- Help facilitate activities provided externally
- Handle timing and logistics, communicating everything with you to your guests
- Be there to familiarise you with the venue, the facilities and the location
- Share the responsibility – instead of an intense stay where you’re accountable for everything
- Be on-hand 24/7 for you & your guests’ questions or for anything unexpected
- Keep things running when you want a break!
This is a bespoke service and the price will vary according to your particular needs; £1,000 is a guide price. (The cost of food isn’t included.)